Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Wed January 2, 2008
By Duane Bolin
Murray, KY – There are two things students, professors and faculty collectively look forward to each year: Winter Break and Summer Break. With nearly 3 weeks in, and one week left, Commentator Duane Bolin, a Professor of History at Murray State, answers the question, What do professors do during winter break? At least, here's what he does
Click the "listen" icon above to hear his commentary.
Read his commentary here.