Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Opinion & Commentary
Mon November 27, 2006
By Duane Bolin
Murray, KY – After years of marriage, and child rearing some parents experience "empty nest syndrome," a term commonly used for an emotional condition that can affect parents around the time one or more of their children leave home.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Dr. Duane Bolin share his comments on living in a "short-term" empty nest. Dr. Bolin is a professor of History at Murray State University.