Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Wed July 11, 2012
Hopkinsville Agencies Awarded Contracts
Western Kentucky health agencies will receive almost $35 million in awarded contracts. The state legislative Government Contract Review Committee approved the contracts yesterday; a majority of the money will go to Hopkinsville based health and family service agencies.
Pennyroyal Regional Mental Health-Mental Retardation Board will receive the largest contract of $13.5 million. Other agencies receiving contracts include Pennyrile Allied Community Services, Pennyroyal Mental Health and the Pennyrile Area Development District, all based in Hopkinsville.