Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
Fri November 9, 2007
Hospital Ground Breaking
By Katie Walker
Murray, KY – Calloway County Hospital Officials broke ground this afternoon on a 30 million dollar addition.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Katie Walker's report.