Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon November 26, 2012
HPD Sergeant Charged with DUI
A Hopkinsville police officer is charged with driving under the influence following an incident over the weekend. Sgt. John Thompson ran into and over parking lot barriers at the Eagles Club Saturday. His blood-alcohol level was .20. Kentucky’s legal limit is point .08.
Thompson was charged with DUI and taken to the Christian County Jail. He was later released but has been suspended with pay from the Hopkinsville Police Department.