Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Fri September 9, 2011
Justice Cunningham remembers 9/11 with a powerful story
By Bill Cunningham
Murray, KY – Kentucky Supreme Court Justice Bill Cunningham remembers the Tenth Anniversary of 9/11 with a moving story about the fundraising efforts of another WKMS, White Knoll Middle School in South Carolina. Hear his amazing story of a Civil War promise held true under the banner, South Carolina Remembers.
Bill Cunningham is the Justice for the First Supreme Court District on the Supreme Court of Kentucky.