Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
Wed May 23, 2007
Kentucky Gubernatorial Primary
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – For a while, anyway, you can watch TV without being asked for your vote. Turnout for yesterday's primary was low with about 550 thousand voters casting ballots. There were a few surprises and even some relief. Jim Michael gives us a complete look at Kentucky's primary election.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael talk about the May 22nd election.