Most Active Stories
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- MSU Board of Regents Vote Again Against New Contract for Dunn
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- KY College Planning Conference For Minorities Set
- MSU Board of Regents Meeting; Possible Revote on Dunn's Contract & Closed Session Planned
Tue July 3, 2012
Kentucky Property Tax Remains the Same
Kentuckians will continue to pay 12.2 cents on each $100 dollars worth of property they own over the next year.
The Kentucky Department of Revenue announced yesterday the state's property tax rate won't be changed. Under state law, Kentucky's property tax rate rises and falls with changes in overall assessments, which rose so little over the past year that no change was necessary. Kentucky's property tax rate has remained the same since 2008.