Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Thu November 29, 2007
Kruger Brothers on Meridian
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – The Kruger Brothers have been performing professionally since 1973. Their European influences and love for the American spirit present them with an entertaining, spontaneous sound which can only be defined as "new American music." On Thursday, November 29th, they come to Murray State University's Lovett Auditorium as part of "A Night of Stars IV" an MSU benefit concert. They will be performing with 2007 Murray State Idol Finalists and the MSU Symphonic Wind Ensemble. Tickets are $15 and $10 with an MSU ID and for children under 12.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with the brothers.
For information about A Night of Stars IV contact Cindi Cripps at 270-809-3383.
Find out more about the Kruger Brothers by visiting their website at http://www.krugerbrothers.com