Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Tue July 10, 2012
KY Ag Commissioner Coming to Murray
Kentucky Agriculture Commissioner James Comer visits Murray Thursday to review a regional bioenergy initiative.
The West Kentucky AgBioworks Initiative is part of a network focused on developing businesses to commercialize bioenergy crops and biomass. It’s based in Murray State’s Regional Business and Innovation Center. Comer will meet with university and energy industry officials.