Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Wed November 7, 2007
KY Ecomonics and Politics
By Todd Hatton
Murray, KY – With any change in state administration comes questions, particularly about the significant issues of the preceding campaign. Kentucky is no exception. Todd Hatton speaks with the Chair of Murray State University's Department of Economics and Finance Doctor David Brasfield and Director of the MSU Bureau of Business and Economic Research Doctor David Shideler about the contentious issue of expanded gaming in the Commonwealth.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Hatton's interviews.