Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Mon November 19, 2012
Ky. State Police See 'All-Time High' in Meth Labs
Kentucky State Police officials say they’ve seen an all-time high of meth labs in the past two years. So far in 2012, police have seized more than 1,200 labs.
Since 2008 the number of labs has almost tripled. Henderson Public Information Officer Corey King says fewer officers, more creative meth cooks and an increase in addicts are to blame.