Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Fri September 28, 2012
Land Donated for Hospice House
Murray-Calloway Endowment for Healthcare has accepted a land donation for its Residential Hospice House project. Kenneth Owen donated five acres on KY 94 west of Murray. The hospice house will expand Murray-Calloway County Hospital’s end-of-life services.
The endowment has raised more than two million dollars to fund the six-bed facility. The goal is three million.