Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
Roads & Highways
Thu February 28, 2013
Lane Restriction on Little River Bridge
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet is restricting traffic to one lane on the Kentucky 274/Rockcastle Road Little River Bridge starting Friday. The restriction is to allow workers to clean and paint the bridge. An automated signal will control one-lane traffic as work starts over the weekend.
The project is expected to be complete by the end of April.