Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Mon December 3, 2012
Lyon County Investigate Child Death
Kentucky State Police are looking into the death of an Eddyville two year old following an accident Friday. Charles Bobinsky was riding with his grandfather on a skid steer loader when he fell off, receiving a massive head injury.
The child died later that day at the Caldwell County ER. The investigation is ongoing.