Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Mon July 2, 2012
Man with Body in Shopping Cart Arrested for Murder
One man is dead and another jailed after an apparent fight led to a murder early Friday in Paducah. Police responded to a call early yesterday after someone saw a man pushing a shopping cart with a body in it.
Officers found 36-year-old Michael Russian trying to dispose of the body of 25-year-old Adam Bullock. Detective Brian Laird says Russian and Bullock were involved in an apparent altercation around 4 a.m. on Friday at Russian’s home. A fight ensued, and Bullock was killed. Russian hid Bullock’s body in a storage unit behind his apartment, and kept it there until early yesterday. Bullock’s family members filed a missing persons report Saturday evening, saying they had not seen or heard from him in several days. Police continue to investigate the murder, and an autopsy is scheduled today in Louisville.