Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Fri February 1, 2013
The Morning Cram [all aboard! edition]
The largest railroad terminal in the world opened its doors 100 years ago. Grand Central Terminal in New York City no longer serves long-distance trains, but is still a vibrant part of the city's image.
Kentucky: Chief Justice John Minton wants lawmakers to find more money for the state’s judicial branch. Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes stopped in Murray in an effort to gather public opinion about ways to improve civic health. The National Rifle Association is returning to Louisville for its convention in 2016.
Tennessee: Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam says he will sign a proposal to allow wine to be sold in supermarkets into law if it is passed by lawmakers this year. Tennessee Senate Republicans are proposing legislation that seeks to prevent expansion of the state Medicaid program.