Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Mon September 17, 2012
the morning cram [the civil war's bloodiest day edition]
Today on NPR:
Today is the 150th anniversary of the Battle of Antietam, also known as Sharpsburg, which resulted in the largest single-day number of killed and wounded in American military history.
A busy weekend for OVC football.
A Franklin County judge is considering whether or not to lower former KY Agriculture Commissioner Richie Farmer's child support obligations.
A new state law governing for-profit colleges may not affect them.
ROMP may move to earlier in the year for 2013.
The region's drought has had an impact on the migration of Monarch butterflies.