Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Thu July 5, 2012
morning cram [the highwaymen edition]
Tennessee ~ Tennessee’s U.S. Senator Bob Corker says he has a plan to reform taxes and balance the federal budget, but he won't release details until after November’s presidential election. The agency overseeing the parole process in Tennessee now has a new name.
Illinois ~ Illinois Governor Pat Quinn spent the morning of the Fourth of July signing three new laws affecting service members. Dry conditions in Illinois have meant headaches for many farmers in the state, but not those growing peaches.