Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Thu March 22, 2012
the morning cram [I don't think it's gonna fit edition]
If you have trouble carrying it, it's probably not a carry on.
NPR reports as more fliers carry on their luggage to avoid bag fees, airlines will try to accommodate with larger overhead bins.
Kentucky ~ Lawmakers are cracking down on metal thieves (if it ain't bolted down). A Marshall County principal has resigned amidst rape charges. For some, being at home is like being in prison (at least in the eyes of the law).
Tennessee ~ Lawmakers are trying to repeal the "death tax".