Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Tue March 20, 2012
the morning cram [I gambled away more money than you'll ever understand edition]
The odds are stacked against a casino owner who's betting on Newt Gingrich. Must be a big payout.
NPR reports one Vegas casino mogul has a personal stake in Gingrich's candidacy, and he's putting his money where his mouth is.
Kentucky ~ Prohm and Canaan will take another shot next year. Blow the whistle, get a check. We're cracking down on meth, but allergies are out of control. Pseudoephedrine isn't the only abused drug. It turns out illegal immigrants aren't supposed to get welfare. Refugees may get more protection soon.
Tennessee ~ You can have unemployment, but you have to at least try to find a job.