Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Fri March 23, 2012
the morning cram [I see we meet again edition]
There's a party in Washington, and everyone (outside of your deity, or deities of choice) is invited.
NPR reports the "Reason Rally" is being billed by some as a Woodstock for atheists, where as many as 30,000 are expected to gather and take heart in their stance.
No more "pink slime" at Kroger stores.
Tennessee ~ There's a new arts commissioner.