Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Fri April 13, 2012
the morning cram [I'm just not so sure how well this plan was thought through edition]
Somehow oops doesn't seem to cover it...
NPR reports a failed missile test yesterday may make North Korea more belligerent and confrontational.
Kentucky ~ Steve Prohm has had a few chats with LSU about their open coaching position. A confederate flag off of I-24 may be a source of contention. Dippin dots has been sold, but jobs will stay in Paducah. Governor Beshear may be calling a special session of the legislature.