Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Tue May 15, 2012
the morning cram [I'm so fracking sick of this edition]
"And all of a sudden your tongue gets this metal taste on it. And it feels like it's enlarging, and it just feels like you're not getting enough air in, because your throat gets real 'burn-y.' And the next thing I know, I ... passed out..."
NPR reports as many claim pollution from fracking has made them sick, experts are still divided on how much of a health concern it is.
Kentucky ~ The replacement span made to the Eggners Ferry Bridge. The Paducah CCC has a 'bare bones' budget. An ex-tourism chief is accused of misusing funds. G-I Jane makes gains. 4th District republicans on KY Tonight.
Tennessee ~ Students make gains in science.