Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
Mon March 19, 2012
the morning cram [its a matter of life after death edition]
Are children conceived after the death of a parent are eligible for survivors' benefits? NPR reports at least 100 such cases are pending before the Social Security Administration.
Kentucky~ Kentucky high school students will compete this week in the national Poetry Out Loud recitation contest in Frankfort. The Murray State men's basketball team’s historic season ended Saturday when the Racers lost to Marquette 62-53. The Paducah Area Chamber of Commerce will hold a televised debate May 14th for candidates running in the primaries for mayor and city commission. A report says the risk of political corruption in the commonwealth runs high. The Kentucky Heritage Council has recognized a Calloway County tobacco barn as an area landmark.