Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Fri July 20, 2012
the morning cram [it's time for a change edition]
From NPR: The ousting of a North Korean chief is indicative of deeper issues in the republic.
From Kentucky: A Carlisle County woman has been sentenced in a fatal 2011 bus crash. More Jackson Purchase Counties have been given the highest drought classification. 2011 Kentucky crime statistics have been released.
From Illinois: Governor Quinn signed legislation making government meetings more accessible to the public.