Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Wed August 8, 2012
Morning Cram [Sinai Extremely Dangerous Edition]
From NPR: Situation In Sinai Is "Extremely Dangerous" As Egypt Moves Against Militants.
From Kentucky: The latest Forbes’ Magazine listing of America’s Top 100 Colleges ranks Murray State University third among Kentucky colleges and universities and in the top eight percent nationally. Voters in Princeton and one precinct in Sturgis have decided to go wet. The Federal Highway Administration has granted over $120,000 to improve signage along the Kentucky Great River Road that runs through four Western Kentucky counties.
From Illinois: Illinois State Police have launched a criminal investigation at the Tamms Correctional Center following leaks to the media about the process of closing the prison.