Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Thu August 23, 2007
By Nicole Erwin
Murray, KY – Calloway County Circuit Court Judge Dennis Foust has denied the motion for a new trial in the Harrison Yonts case.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Nicole Erwin's report.