Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Wed January 2, 2008
A New Years Eve to Remember
By Brian Clardy
Murray, KY – For some, New Years Eve means a night with the family, gathered around a television to watch the ball drop as the clock strikes 12. For others, it's a night on the town, partaking in local festivities. One year, for Commentator Dr. Brian Clardy, it was a night at NPR's Toast of the Nation 2004, bringing in the new year in an intimate concert with Kurt Elling.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear his commentary.