Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Thu December 13, 2012
Ohio Co. Teacher Chosen for Hall of Fame
A western Kentucky teacher is among the three chosen for the Gov. Louie B. Nunn Kentucky Teacher Hall of Fame. Juanita Park began teaching in Ohio County in 1944 and worked with student teachers from Western Kentucky University until 2012.
The other teachers are Eloise Hadden who taught for 33 years in Logan and Simpson counties and 50 year English teacher Anne Padilla at Bowling Green High School. The three will be inducted into the Hall of Fame Feb. 26th.