Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon June 4, 2007
By Brian Clardy
Murray, KY – By the early 1960's, American culture burst with innovation and freedom of expression. From Jackson Pollack to Alan Ginsberg, the flux of modern art erupted into the postmodern world today. Dr. Brian Clardy talks about a legend whose experiments with jazz music have been resonating for nearly 50 years.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear his commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.