Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Thu May 31, 2012
Paducah Marina Project Moves Forward
Construction begins next summer on a massive marina and riverfront project in downtown Paducah.
Officials held a public meeting last night which was the first step to completing an Environmental Protection Agency Report of no significant impact. The project will include a boat ramp, marina and transient boat dock. Paducah Public Information Officer Pam Spencer says construction should be complete in the next three years.