Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
Thu May 31, 2012
Playhouse in the Park presents "Doubt: A Parable"
Murray’s Playhouse in the Park continues their summer season with Doubt: A Parable. The play explores themes of suspicion, intuition, gossip, and their effect on a Catholic church in 1960s Bronx.
Father Brendan Flynn is suspected of inappropriate relations with an altar boy and, without proof that he did it, leaves the church after threats to his reputation. Rose Krzton-Presson sat down with Stacey Smith (who plays the stern Sister Aloysius) and director Don Fleming to talk about this culturally loaded play.
Friday Jun 1, 2012 (7:00 pm)
Saturday Jun 2, 2012 (7:00 pm)
Sunday Jun 3, 2012 (2:30 pm)
Friday Jun 8, 2012 (7:00 pm)
Saturday Jun 9, 2012 (7:00 pm)
Sunday Jun 10, 2012 (2:30 pm)
For tickets, click here.