Most Active Stories
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- MSU Board of Regents Vote Again Against New Contract for Dunn
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- KY College Planning Conference For Minorities Set
- MSU Board of Regents Meeting; Possible Revote on Dunn's Contract & Closed Session Planned
Mon July 23, 2012
Princeton Plans for Alcohol Vote
Following Marshall County and the City of Murray, another western Kentucky community will vote on legalized alcohol sales this summer. On August 7th, Princeton residents will decide whether or not to allow alcohol.
The Paducah Sun reports the group Progress for Princeton submitted more than four hundred names to Caldwell County Clerk Toni Watson last month to get the referendum on the ballot. This will be Princeton’s third such vote.