Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Tue July 31, 2012
Princeton Pro-Alcohol Group Outraises Opponents
Princeton, Kentucky’s pro-alcohol sales group has raised more money than their opponents in the lead up to the city’s August 7th wet/dry vote.
Kentucky's Election Finance Registry's latest numbers show Progress for Princeton has raised over $6,000, while the anti-alcohol sales Champions for a Safe Community has reported no money raised for the election. Princeton is the 3rd western Kentucky community to hold a wet/dry vote this year. Earlier this month Murray and Marshall County held their own votes, with Murray allowing sales while Marshall stayed dry.