Most Active Stories
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- MSU Board of Regents Vote Again Against New Contract for Dunn
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- KY College Planning Conference For Minorities Set
- MSU Board of Regents Meeting; Possible Revote on Dunn's Contract & Closed Session Planned
Mon November 12, 2007
By Duane Bolin
Murray, KY – Journalist Ambrose Bierce said History is an account, mostly false, of events, mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers, mostly knaves, and soldiers, mostly fools. Commentator Duane Bolin talks about the increasing fragmentation of the past and why it's important that we RE-member the truth.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear his commentary.
Read his commentary here.