Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon August 14, 2006
Remembering "Lilli Marlene"
By Mike Freeland
Murray, KY – Music has the ability to spark memories and emotion in everyone.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Mike Freeland talk about music and radio during World War II. Mike Freeland is a World War II Veteran, a life-long broadcaster, a guest lecturer, trainer and a resident of Hopkinsville. His commentaries are a regular Monday feature during Meridian this month. On Labor Day, September 4, Mr. Freeland will offer a one-hour recreation of a World War II broadcast from Berlin.