Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
Fri April 27, 2012
Shakespeare in the Schools Partnership
As National Poetry Month closes we’re bringing you a glimpse into Murray Middle School classroom activities with the Shakespeare in the Schools Partnership Initiative. It coordinates with the annual Shakespeare Festival at Murray. Murray State faculty member Dr. Barbara Cobb brought the Bard’s sonnets to Murray Middle and is here to share a sample of student responses.
Thanks to Dr. Barbara Cobb and Murray Middle School Fourth Graders Cooper, McKenna, and Garrett for reminding us of the sonnets in this sampling from a project of the Shakespeare in the Schools Partnership Initiative, which coordinates with the Murray Shakespeare Festival.