Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon September 11, 2006
Up in Smoke Part 2
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Kentucky's two biggest cities have gone smoke free over the past few years. Smaller ones, including Georgetown, Frankfort, and Henderson have also passed bans. It's a trend that could find its way to Paducah.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear part two of "Up In Smoke" Jim Michael looks at the public's view of the proposed ban.