Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon June 4, 2007
Speech and Hearing Clinic
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – MSU Faculty member and Clinic Program Director, Pearl Payne, discusses the Murray State University Speech and Hearing Clinic, which allows graduate students to provide services to anyone needing help with a speech or language problem.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Payne.