Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Wed June 6, 2007
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – Hopkins County Kentucky is receiving honors Thursday morning for being "Storm Ready." Susan Miller has more.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Miller's report on the award.