Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon November 26, 2012
Symsonia Highway Restricted to One-Lane Traffic
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet is restricting traffic starting Tuesday on Kentucky 348 Symsonia Highway to one lane between Benton and Symsonia. The Tribune Courier reports that the lane restriction is due to repairs of several base failures.
The extensive amount of work means the highway will be closed except for one lane from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. starting Tuesday and ending Friday.