Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Sat September 22, 2007
Tennessee Border Surveillance
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – Tennessee's cigarette tax increased 42 cents per pack in July, but it took over a month for Kentucky stores to see an increase in sales.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Susan Miller's report.