Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Tue January 22, 2013
TN To Introduce Drivers’ License Kiosks
Tennessee State government is opening self-service kiosks that will allow drivers to renew or replace their driver licenses and state identification cards that will hopefully reduce lines and wait times.
The kiosks will be installed at places like AAA offices or local government offices to cut down on wait times at driver centers. Department of Safety and Homeland Security Commissioner Bill Gibbons will demonstrate one of the kiosks Tuesday at the AAA office in Cool Springs in Brentwood.