Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
Mon June 25, 2012
Traffic Restricted on Wickliffe/Cairo Bridge
Traffic will be restricted to one lane this week on the US 51/60/62 Ohio River Bridge between Wickliffe, Kentucky, and Cairo, Illinois.
The daylight hour lane restriction is to allow maintenance and electrical work on the bridge. Drivers can expect one-lane traffic with alternating flow controlled by flaggers from about 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. today through Thursday. Delays are expected to be about 5 minutes. Farmers who need to move oversize equipment across the bridge or truckers hauling wide loads should contact the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet to make special arrangements.