Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
Wed May 23, 2007
By Nicole Erwin
Murray, KY – Parents of children in the Henry County School System are now serving jail time for their children's truancy. Nicole Erwin has more.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Erwin's report on truancy problems.