Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Wed August 29, 2012
Two Arrested for Paducah Walgreens Robbery
Paducah Police have arrested and charged two brothers in connection to a Paducah Walgreens armed robbery earlier this month. Eighteen-year-old Delquan and 19-year-old Delvonte Copeland, of Eddyville, face first degree robbery charges.
They also face kidnapping charges because the store clerk was forced to the cash register by gunpoint. An undisclosed amount of money and cigarettes was taken. Police also charged an unnamed juvenile with complicity to robbery. The Copelands are lodged in the McCracken County Regional Jail.