Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon January 7, 2013
U.S. Senator Rand Paul’s Son Arrested in North Carolina
U.S. Senator Rand Paul's son, William Hilton Paul, was arrested this weekend after a flight from Kentucky to North Carolina.
The 19-year-old was taken into custody Saturday morning at Charlotte Douglas International Airport and charged with underage consumption of alcohol, disorderly conduct, and being intoxicated and disruptive. All three charges are misdemeanors. He was released the same day after posting a 750 dollar bond.