Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
Fri October 26, 2012
Weakley Co. Teen Supports "Pinky Promise Against Bullying"
A northwest Tennessee teenager has started an anti-bullying movement called “Pinky Promise Against Bullying.” Carlie Vowell is a sophomore at Westview High School in Weakley County. She and friends are spreading the word that bullying is not OK through videos, radio station spots, a Facebook page, and an online pledge. Angela Hatton spoke with Vowell about the anti-bullying effort.