Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Tue October 9, 2007
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – Kentucky First Lady Glenna Fletcher is urging Kentuckians to wear pink to work Wednesday, October 10th in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Angela Hatton's report.